Sunday, August 02, 2009

Spoilt brat.

OMG OMG OMG!!! You know, last night my cousin slept over with my Godma, and she kept tossing and turning so much that although I wasn't even on the bed with her, I was getting very annoyed! ARGH! Then, in the middle of the night, she was complaining it was hot, so I nicely turned the air-con on. Then comes the worst. She loudly declares that she can't sleep because she's hot, and she will never ever sleep over again. Don't get me wrong. I love the idea that she doesn't want to stay over anymore, but the way she was saying it, I took offence. Like, is there something wrong with our house? And if you don't like it, too bad, deal with it! HAH! But I'm glad she doesn't want to stay anymore! I hope she doesn't stay anymore. She's an annoying, irritating, spoilt, unreasonable brat! Thankfully, she's gone out! YAY!!!
----------------------------------------
I'm still holding on to the small glimmer of hope that just re-entered my life. Please don't let me down again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home