Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've just realised.

Ok, I just went for Fran's mom's wake, and I saw how strong she was. She showed me that even though you may be going through a tough time, nothing is too tough to overcome, even the loss of a loved one. I have problems smaller than hers, and yet, I seem to lack that strength. I couldn't bear to look at her mom after a few seconds, because I saw how sweet her mom looked, and to think that she has moved on at such a young age. Even her younger siblings are stronger than me. They lost a mother, yet, only 36hrs after her passing, they were able to still smile. Fran was telling me how scared she was when her brother didn't show any emotions when they were watching their mother during her last hour. I think that if Fran could go through all that, I can definitely go through what I'm going through with the strenght Fran has. I'll at least try to be more of an optimist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home