Saturday, April 25, 2009

You'll find some soon.

All of you are now going through what I went through when I left. Now you guys are really wondering who's really there for you, and who's just there because of what you have to give them. I'm sorry, I'm not there. I know how it feels. It really sucks to feel alone, to not know who to trust. Honestly, I still don't know either, but the feeling will pass. Eventually, you learn to trust yourself, and hopefully another few whom you can confide in. I'm still trying to find my few after two years, you guys will find yours soon too. Don't give up k? I miss you guys. We're at a stage that we're drifting from our friends from primary school, but we shouldn't, because those were the friends who've seen you grow up and change. They were the ones who you used to depend on, and they know how you like to be treated. They are the ones we should trust, even if it means that we have to spend more time to understand them to put our trust in them. I know it's hard, but we should really not just forget about them. I hope you'll all find your true friends.
----------------------------------------------------
I'm still waiting for your reply. I don't know if you've read it and want to cut me off, or if you just haven't read it. Please say it's the second one, and that you want to improve it too. I really miss you and I'm worried. I'm scared that I ruined it, but I really had to tell you. It's how I've felt since I've learnt what true friendship meant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home