Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random *partially*

It's been a week.
We're trying.
Really.
But we can't help missing you.
Thank you Lord for taking care of her.
I sorry I don't know you.


Random test from AYKM!
THE SELF
[01] Name: Natalie FYWL
[02] Nickname: Nat, Natnat, Nutella
[03] Married: Sorry but I'm 14 years - 9 days old.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Libra
[05] Gender: FEMALE.
[06] Age: *refer to #3*
[07] High School: CHIJTPSS/Holy Cross Regional High School
[08] College: Don't know. Yet.
[09] Height: 159? I don't care.
[10] Weight: Don't ask. But I'm working on it.
[11] Do you like yourself: What's not to like about myself?
[12] Piercings: One on each year.
[13] Right or left: Lefty xD
[14] Are you a freak: Maybe? xD
[15] Hair: Long, layered. Hopefully not thick anymore.
[16] Skin: Tanned yet not? I don't know.
[17] Allergic: Penicillin.
[18] What are you doing now: Watching 棒棒堂‘s 小巨蛋演唱会.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Shower? Maybe sleep?
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Never thought about that at all.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Both parents. I wish I was with my siblings.
[22] Siblings (included you): 1 elder sister, 2 older brothers.

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Nope.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: No-one.
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: 王子 邱胜翊 but that's Kat's future husband. So he's off limits to me xD
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 0
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): No.
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): No. I don't think so.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Don't have one.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Never did.
[34] Ever argue with your other half: *refer to 32*
[35] You with your other half since: *refer to 32*
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight.
[37] Reasons you love your other half: I DON'T HAVE ONE!
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Oh gosh. You know my answer.
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo: ...I'm not going to answer.
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1only): What if I don't have one?
[45] Your most beautiful girl-friend: hmm...Kat? Mandy? ALL OF THEM!
[46] Your most handsome guy-friend: Kevin? Ayrton? Don't know.
[47] The kind of girl you dislike the most: Female dogs.
[48] The kind of boy you dislike the most: Guys like D****.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: No way. I'm straight.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: *refer to 49*
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Oh well. Then you're not a true friend.
[52] If your friend betray you: *refer to 51*
[53] If your friend woo your lover: I don't have one.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: I'll feel weird.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Then I'll be les. AYKM is my BFF.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: haha yeah.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Yes. If not I wouldn't pass.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: hmm...Ms. Calendino? Mrs. Sousa? Don't know.
[59] Always late to school/college: Haven't been late. Don't intend to.
[61] You love your seniors: I think so.
[62] Senior who you love the most: Hmm...I don't know.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Depends.
[64] Excellent result classmate: SARAH ATKINSON AKA TOP OF THE LEVEL
[65] Laziest classmate: Not naming any.

TH PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Sarah, Colleen, Kat, Angel, Mandy, Wei Jia, Joan, Clara, many.
[67] Stupid people: Don't know.
[68] Good looking people: ALL MA FWENS!
[69] Ugly people: ...Everyone is made in the eyes of God.
[70] Funny people: ANGEL! COLLEEFLOWER! AMANDA! so many. too little space.
[71] Cute people: *refer to 68*
[72] Bad people: ...Don't know.
[73] Honest people: COLLEEFLOWER! ANGEL! KAT!
[74] Acting people: I'm not naming anyone.
[75] What kind of person are you?: I honestly don't know. Ask my friends.

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Both.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both.
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller. I feel short with Sarah.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Not too hesitant, not to spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both.
[81] Listener or talker: Both.
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic for sure.
[83] Good husband or good father: Both.

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: 28?
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 2. I don't want too much pain.
[86] Career: Haven't thought of my future. Hard to find a combination of music, math, science.
[87] Salary: Enough to sustain a family of 4 and my parents.
[88] Retirement age: Depends on how much I like my job.
[89] Properties value: I don't know. I really don't care at the moment.
[90] Wishes: To know where I belong. To be wherever is better for me. A lot more.

THE VICTIMS
[91] Anyone
[92] Who
[93] Wants
[94] To
[95] Do
[96] This
[97] Time-consuming
[98] But
[99] Weird
[100] Test.

Hey, it helps if you are bored!


I know they are really trying.
Send a sign showing us you are safe.
I hope you recieved what we sent to you.
We really miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home