Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why?

Ok, so school started but but now, I'M SICK!!!
Well, though she got me really worried, she's fine right now.
Best of luck to you!
Really hope that you'll be ok.
Back to my topic.

Why is it that everytime I study you never see it.
But when I take a break and use the laptop, I get a scolding?
You have always assumed that I have not done my homework.
Have you ever thought that I need to finish all my work on time to get an 'A'?
You felt that my 6 As and 2 Bs were all just not enough.
What do you want?
For me to be a straight A student?
Well, too bad!
It isn't my fault that I try my best but you never support me.
It's not my fault that I feel degraded because of you.
It's not my fault that I feel dumb because I got 70% on a test.

You seem to think that everything is my fault.
Is it really?
Or are you just trying to make yourself feel better and finding reasons to blame me?
Think about that because you're the cause of all these.
Why all this?
I'm sorry if I don't live through!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home