Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thanks

Lord, thank you for everything.
Thank you for my friends.
Thank you for my family.
Thank you for my health.
Thank you for my studies.
Thank you for my luxury.
Thank you for my opportunities.
Thank you for my possessions.
Thank you for absolutely everything.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the memories. I know that both of you have a lot of pressure on you right now, but I really don't know what to do, and I'm leaving the decision up to you again. You were always the one who made the decisions. The one who wanted to come here. I know you're feeling guilt, but was it really necessary to just keep pushing me for an answer? It's hard for me too. In fact, I think that it's harder for me than for anyone else in the family.

Why is it that I had to be the one who lost the most, even though I'm the youngest? I lost my friends, I'm now loosing my relationship to my family, and now, I may lose even more of my friends? How much do you want to put me through? Isn't this enough? Yes, you were thinking about the family, but I think you forgot about me. You forgot that I'm the one who's giving up something that I find has a lot more worth than money. Something called relationships. I don't even talk to my siblings!

I don't have much to give up anymore. I've given up family, friends, and my studies. What else is left for me to give up? My freedom? Take it, for all I care. It's makes no difference because I don't have anyone to go out with anyway. You put me in a position that I have given up so much to the point that I only have my faith left, to the point that no matter where I choose, I lose almost everything. You put me in a position that I have to choose either my friends and family or my faith. What kind decision are you asking me to make? It was hard enough to move here and start new relationships. Now you want me to move back and start everything all over again for A SECOND TIME? Why do you put me thourgh so much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home