Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm sorry.

Girl, I'm sorry you feel that way, the way I feel too. It sucks doesn't it? We call ourselves bffs, but we don't open up to each other. How is this supposed to work if you won't tell me you problems, and I feel like I can't tell you mine? We need to talk, and we need to do it soon. Please don't block me out from your life. You type out what you truly feel, but you act and speak the opposite. I do the same, I know how you feel. I really hope that all will be fine. I really need to talk to you so badly, but I don't know how. I guess I keep hoping that you'll read my blog someday, not just me reading yours, and I hope that it's someday soon. I miss you, real bad. Don't you know that when I read about how you don't know who to trust, I know exactly how you feel, and that I really hoped that you didn't feel that way? I really want to understand you more. I don't even know what you like or or dislike. I don't even know which singer you like to listen to, not even the language. I really want to get to know you better. Is it possible? Or do I just have a false hope within me? I really hope it's possible. I miss you a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home