Sunday, May 03, 2009

My busy life.

I just realised that I spend almost every single weekend out with Godma's family.
11th April - Shopping in Seattle/Sightseeing
12th April - Easter Lunch/Looking at Houses
18th April - Cooking Kueh Pie-tee Shells
19th April - International Brunch/Flower Nursery
25th April - Shopping with Chelsea for Presents
26th April - Tulip Festival @ Skagit/Mt St Helen's
3rd May - Tulip Festival @ Agassiz/Harrison Hot Springs/Fort Langley

LOL! I have not spent the weekend home for 5 weekends in a row. On 2nd - 5th April, I was in Seattle with the Band.

I don't have time for myself much either.
Monday - Choir after school.
Tuesday - Jazz Band before school. Bible study at night.
Wednesday - Jazz Choir after school. Stay in school till night to teach PREP.
Thursday - Jazz Choir before school during festival time. Jazz Band after school.

Yeah. My busy life. You can just look at my photos on Facebook to see my trips and stuff. I don't want to post really long posts. I'm too lazy to do it. Haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is it that you're distancing yourself from me again? I can't tell anymore. I sent it to you, you read it, but never replied, claiming to have no time, but you had the time to do all those things. You know I miss you and how I feel about this, so why won't you reply? It really bothers me, because I think you don't want to improve it with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home