Monday, May 04, 2009

I was amazed, but now I'm not.

I really don't know you do I? You seem to have forgotten about the email. Have you really? Or are you just avoiding it? Why is it so hard to face it? I'm just hoping it's because of your exams that you don't have the time to reply. But then again, you spend so much time online that you can create a quiz, and do multiple others. Why is it that you have the time for all that, but you never have the time to improve our friendship? Why is it that you've stopped talking to me again? Am I just holding on to a rope that ends before I even see the ground? Am I just not letting go because I don't want to get hurt, but at the same time hurting myself more? I don't even know if you're reading this. If you are, please stop giving me false hope. I really want to improve it, but if you don't want to, I don't know what to do. I can't seem to let go. If only I never left. I really miss you a lot. Can we at least try to work it out? I don't want to let go without trying and regret it later. I won't feel great, but at least I'll feel better if I let go only after we tried to talk it out and tried to improve it. Please don't give me any false hope. I'll feel stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home