Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If you're a little slow...

Ok, if you happen to be one of the slow ones, or if you just weren't at school today, I'M BACK IN SINGAPORE! Ok, here's the list of people that I never saw:

RACHEL OH!!!
Joy! but i already saw you on wednesday.
VIOLET!!!
CLARA TEEEEEEEE!!!! wasted your time in class...aiyo.
SHERMAINE LER! that would have been the first time i talk to you in person leh!
LIZZI! never wished you a happy birthday la. sorry!
and i'm sure there a more that i just can't seem to think of right now.

Ok, actually I really want to go out, but quite troublesome la. Mama has to move around in a wheelchair now, so I've got to help her out there. And I don't have many places to go already. I've shopped at Bugis Street/Junction, Far East, Bras Basah (had to check eyes), Raffles Place, J8, TPC. Any where you can suggest? I still have to go to Novena.

Houses I need to go to:
Cass!
AY! i need to go a few more times for sure! haha.
Joy! got no excuse to not go. just across the street. haha.
JOAN!
CLARICE!
CLARA TEEEEEEE!

Ok, I've got to go off and help Mama. BYE!

Btw, I've already gone to:
Night Safari - Thu
Sentosa - Fri
Tree top walk - Sat
Tepenyaki @ Goodwood Park - Sun

All within last week. Haha. While most of you thought I was back in Canada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home