Monday, May 18, 2009

Haven't posted for a long time...

Ok. I don't remember when the last time I posted was so yeah. But I'm still keeping track of the record number of weekends that I spent with my Godma's family. I think it was the first weekend of May? Yeah. Probably. Ok, so then at that time, my record was 4 weekends. Now, it's 6 weekends. Last week, we went to Othello Tunnels in Hope, and Hell's Gate in Yale. Was fun. Then yesterday, we watched 17 Again, courtesy of Ashley. It was more of a comedy than anything else if you ask me.

So, today's Victoria Day, and I'm at Godma's house, but I'm still bored. Haha. I'm currently supposed to be working on my essay that either shows Napolean as a tyrant, or a hero. I didn't exactly remember to bring my Socials textbook home, so I'm not exactly working on it. Yeah. I should actually start, since it's going to be due while I'm gone, and I won't have much time to work on it during the trip either. I've got to remember to collect all my homework for next week before I leave too! So much to do, yet so little time that I assign to it. Although I really have a lot of time. I need to remember about getting service hours for PE too! Oh crap!

I can't wait! Thursday is the Kiwanis for SCB, then Friday is Music Night. Saturday, we're leaving for Montreal! Haha. I'm finally going to Niagra Falls!!! But when I come back, it's going to be the last 2 weeks of school, and I'm totally not prepared for exams. Haha. I feel like typing in Chinese for some reason.

我好期待这个周末!可以去Montreal了!
------------------------------------------
我还在等你的回答。你是真的忘了吗?还是不想回答?我会等着。永远的等着。请你保重!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home