Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry, I'm pissed at you. V, thanks for listening to me ramble so much today.

K, I'm sorry, but ever since I came back, you've just been pissing me off. On the day I came back, you already betrayed me. Worse off, you betrayed your parents' and grandmother's trust by using my name. You told them you were going out with me, but you were just out with R. Why? Then you said that we'll meet, just the two of us. I wanted to solve our problem, but no, you just had to tell me when I was at your house that R and A were coming along too. You know, if you had told me that earlier, I wouldn't have gone? You made me feel left out that day. From then on, I knew, I didn't have the same place in your life that you did in mine. When you started having boyfriends, you never told me. You complain to others that you feel lonely, but why is it that when I ask you:'Are you ok?' you always said 'Yup, I'm fine.' I always told you that I'll always be here for you, no matter what. But you never bothered to tell me, so I think I'll take that back. I really don't want to end this, but after today, I don't know anymore.

Today, during dinner, R and you asked me to skip session and go along. R said the more the merrier. I thought he really meant it. When we get there, you, R, and A were walking in front and talking, while V and I were a far way behind, and we felt really left out. Then when V and I went to the toilet, you guys just left us, never saying where you were going. Why? You know that we really felt like just going home? Then, at B&J, we were left out AGAIN, although we were right in front of your face. You know I felt really hurt? R, A, I'm sorry, but the two of you like to pretend to be very close to me, but I've only met you guys once before this. I'm actually not that bothered about this. All that's really hurting me is that K, I tried to tell you my problems today, but you weren't even listening!

V and I agreed, we always try to reach out to you, but you ALWAYS ALWAYS reject it. Then you complain that you're lonely. The worst part is that I'm hearing all your problems from others, but NEVER EVER has it been from you. And you still have the cheek to call me your BFF? You said you wanted to solve the problem, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS! You know how much I'm hurting while I tell you all this? And I don't want to let go, but it's tiring to try and save this friendship all on my own. Eventually, I'll let go, even though I don't want to. I can't hold on forever. When I get tired, I'll let go, I'll be sad, but I know this: I won't ever regret it, because I tried my best before letting go. You're just an attention seeker, whether you know it or not, and I really want to tell you this, but how can I meet up with you alone? If I tell you over the phone, it won't be sincere enough, if I tell you I want to meet you, I know that you'll ask R and A along, and I can't do this in front of them. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT ME? I'm sorry, but for now, you're not a bff to me anymore. Unless we work out whatever the problem seems to be before I go back, I don't see how we're supposed to continue our friendship without drifting anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home