Sunday, July 26, 2009

100th post!

I'm finally at my 100th post! Haha. After 3 or 4 year! I'm a super slow updater la.

Anyway, thanks Les, although I bet you don't even read this. Haha. THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME OUT OF THE HOUSE AND OUT OF MY BOREDOM!!! And I learnt stuff I never knew about you today. HAHA. Didn't know you studied in Brisbane. I just realised, I don't know how old you are man! And I'm gonna thank you in advance for talking to her. I hope you do :X I don't know what to say to her la, and I don't think I'll know how to talk to her about it. Honestly, I actually disapprove of how she's going through her relationships, but what right do I have to tell her that? And thanks for listening so much yesterday. I just realised that I was mostly the one talking last night. HAHA.

Finally went to Ion at Orchard today with Les. It's actually nothing much la. Quite a lot of branded stuff. Like Crumpler, Loius Vuiton, and all those. Haha. The only thing I bought there was an Iced Caffe Mocha, and I didn't even pay for that...Les treated me. HAHA. I was going to pay him back, but he said never mind. THANK YOU! Saved me my money. xD Ok, I should actually go shower...BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home