Thursday, February 07, 2008

GONG HEI FATT CHOI !!!!!

GONG XI FA CAI!@!@!@ GONG HEI FATT CHOI!@!@!@ well, chinese new year and it feels like an ordinary day. sad. oh well, guess it's like this here. oh i've got all my marks!
Religion - A (A)
English - B (A)
French - A (A)
Science - A (A)
Socials - B (B)
Math - A (A)
Band - no written (A)
PE - no written (B)
the marks in brackets are my official marks for the term. those that are not are just from the exam. still waiting for math. well, i'm glad i've got no Cs and i'm above average for all classes! i've actually got to study for my PE test for tomorrow but i'm lazy after 2 full weeks of studying! wow, i've actually been updating alot ever since the start of this year huh...i'm surprised! it's so unlike me. oh, my lenten sacrifice is a secret. i'm not telling unless you ask. try not to ask though. oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL & DIANE!@!@!@ your birthdays are on CNY! how lucky...i actually have to go now. well, i'll update my marks by wednesday next week when i know all my marks that'll be on the report card! and i've got a 5-day weekend next week! i'll be going swimming at monica's house next friday after 2-3 years of not swimming! well, night all! i'll most probably update soon when i find something to talk about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home