Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Going half-way back around...

heh...figure out the meaning of the title yourselves...anyway, i've got my exams starting this friday...had my french oral last week friday, had perfect for the questions, only a small mistake in the paragraph. Well, the BC Catholics rock! The girls got first place for the female category. The guys got third for the male category. Oh we so rock! Well, I'll be seeing my relatives during the holidays! Whether it's Singapore's June hols of my summer hols is another thing for you to figure out. I've told 2 people what it means and I'm not telling anyone else. They'd also gotten the instructions to not tell anyone and if anyone asks, to say they don't know what they're talking about. Well, I've got to go sleep now. I made this short! NIGHT!@!@!@

1 Comments:

Blogger Marmantha said...

hey natalie! remember me? I MISS YOUU... hope you are doing fine (:

23 January, 2008 01:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home