Saturday, January 05, 2008

*sighs*

ok I'm back here again. She's going for a stress test on Monday and if everything is alright, she'll go for the op on Wednesday. That'll be Tuesday night for me here. I'm gonna make this short because I want to go to bed early tonight, and I mean very early. Well, for all those who have prayed for my family, I really thank you for that. For those who've been reading my super boring and long posts, I thank you for bearing with me and continuing to read though I may be super long-winded. For those that have been giving me support (my family) I really thank you for that. Well, my cousin's getting married this coming Saturday and my family is really filled with mixed feelings of happiness for my cousin, and worry for her. Well, we really hope that everything will be fine. I'm not sure if the other side of the family knows of her problems but the thing is that none of my family members, and I really mean NONE, know about my blog, so my cousins may not know of her problem because she's not from that side of the family, the side I'm much more close to. Well, I promised to make it short so here's the last sentence. I really thank God for all of my uncountable blessings. Bye! Hope to update tomorrow before school starts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home