Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We're drifting...

Why do I feel that when ever I try to start a conversation with you, your mind is elsewhere? Why is it that you keep saying you are busy when I come on and it is the holidays? Why do I feel that you are not keeping your side of the promise? What ever happened to the "You will never be replaced in my heart!" at the depature gate? What happened to the "I'll call you on your birthday for sure!"? Or even the "I'll talk to you online!"? Were all these lies to make me feel better on that day? If they were, why did I feel that your tears were real? Why did I feel that you really meant it? I've kept to my side of the promise about keeping you updated about my life, what about you? What happened to the memories we had together? Have they all dissappeared like how I'm starting to fade away from you life? How is it that we are so close yet so far? When are you going to tell me about your life after I've gone? Or are you trying to hint to me that you only made lies to comfort me and cheer me up? If you wanted to cheer me up, let me just tell you this: I really thought you meant those. You made me have so much high hopes in staying close as if I'd never left, but now, all of it is just the past. It seems like you don't need me anymore. I've got questions that I would really love answers to and only one person can answer those questions. That person is none other than you. The questions above, only you can answer them. You know who you are, so respond to me. Unless you really want to break all ties with me and just stop talking to me, please respond. I am really down. I hope I got my point to you. I get the hint if you don't reply me soon. I am starting to get the hint. I just want to see what excuse you'll use this time for not even saying a 'Happy Birthday!' or a 'Grats, you're finally a teen!' a month ago. I hope you realise how much damange you've done to me with such little, or should I say big, actions. I'm not trusting peers that much anymore. That's the amount of pain and damage you've inflicted on me by these actions of yours. I could have sworn that you really meant those words. Maybe you've changed. Everyone's bound to change. I guess I'm just taking a longer time adapting to this new "change".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home