Thursday, August 23, 2007

the pics

hey! sry i took so long but well, here are the pics i promised!























































so tt's all from the blueberry festival thing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i decided to show you ppl some pics taken by my dad n me in february when it surprisingly snowed from inside n outside the current hse i'm living in too!



a picture of the frontyard covered in snow =D



a picture of the backyard covered in snow =D



a picture of part of the roof taken from my cousin's room =D



a picture of my mom with our new car =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i jus thot of asking for comments on who looks like who is this pic:



in order from left to right: Valerie (my sister), me, Celeste (my older cousin) and Vanessa (my older cousin)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jus a pic of my 2nd brother who's currently in changi air base doing his NS n gonna finish next year june =D



so tt's all...i think the next time i update i'll be doing that after my trip to vancouver island but tt's also the time tt i'll be starting school though but i'll still update! i'll be talking abt the PNE fair and 'Hairspray' which is a really nice movie and i'll definately be talking abt the trip too! i may upload some pics of the house currently w/o the snow =D take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home