Thursday, October 04, 2007

busy!

ok...i haven't updated for a very long time i know...but i'm seriously busy with my french project, studying for tests and quizzes almost every week, doing my homework, trying to get my service points for P.R.E.P. class, and trying to get my service hours for my religion class. not forgetting about my weekly current events report and studying for my confirmation interview! so i'll most prob update on pro-d day or on my birthday. i can't update this thanksgiving weekend cos i've got my french project to work on, my social's test to study for, and my english test to study for too! so MOST PROB i'll update on 19/20 october but i also can't confirm that. my p.e. written test is coming up, my end of unit test for maths is coming up, and my short stories evaluation test thing is also coming up. and i think i've got a french test coming up too! not to forget science! oh, i forgot about religion!i'm really busy so don't expect me to reply to emails u send me fast. i may not reply to IMs either if i'm studying or doing my work! sry this is typed by my sister cos i'm practically telling her what to type while i'm doing my work! take care! love ya ppl!
missing the o-so-sunny-and-relaxing-singapore,
NYWL!!! D=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home