Wednesday, January 02, 2008

(Un)Happy New Year!

Well, Happy New Year to all! I know it's a little late...but it's better late than never right? Well, my dad was just talking to my siblings and me telling us about her condition. She seems like she's in the 3rd stage of cancer but she seems very calm and accepts all these stuff well. She has an option of surgery or no surgery and she hasn't really decided yet. When my dad and aunt told him what was happening to her, he was also very calm and said that they were old and their time would come eventually and we would all have to accept that, which took us by surprise 'cause he's not usually like that. My aunt and godma are going back tomorrow and this was just planned 5 hrs ago. My brother's and sister's wish of going back during their 1 week reading week is not going to come true as my mother and father said that the surgery would most probably be done and that will be done before then. So even if we three all go back, that can only be in mid-June after my exams, which is the summer hols. Well, from all this information, I guess you all know why I put (Un) in front of Happy 'cause it's not and most probably will not be the best year ahead. I never saw my mom's dad, and now, after 13 years (what a coincidence of the number 13), all my 3 remaining grandparents health are ALL detioriating. I'm not cursing or anything, I'm just stating what is happening at this moment. I'm not trying to predict the future or assume anything. I'm just stating the facts and what I know definately WILL happen like my aunt and godma going back tomorow. Well, I need to go to bed now. I thank everyone who prayed for our family and I ask that you continue praying especially for her. The Lord is kind enough to give her this mental stability and for helping her keep calm. We're all very thankful that she's not depressed or anything. Her only worry was how he would have taken the news, but now that it is over, she's really calm and we're very happy to see her with this positive attitude knowing that prayer is one of the very few things that will help her now. I really thank the Lord for being so kind to our family! Alleluia! Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home