Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wow...

I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY FOR THE WHOLE OF TODAY!!! Amanda knows why =D

Ok, anyway, the main point of my post now is that I think everyone who thinks life is nothing without TV and internet and all the electronics should watch the 8pm show on Channel U. Meaning now. Haha. It's about celebs from Singapore going on volunteer missions to the less fortunate and wealthy places. Seeing how they live remind me of the GK trip that HC does. Man, I think I really need to cherish what I have now. But seeing them so happy with nothing but family, I start thinking that I should get off the computer and watch less TV, spend more time with family and friends. Hmm...I think I shall. I'll start by reducing my computer time. Remember to watch the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home