Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tired...

Ok, so Yeye was just complaining about discomfort and stuff, and his hands kept fidgiting! I was actually scared, and I really didn't know what to do at all. At least Gab knows, because it's happened before apparently, and he's now at the hospital with Godma and Gab.

Last night was one of those nights that I found even more reason to love my sister! I was telling her about my problems, and she very willingly listened to me just talk on and on? I'm so glad to have her! The best part was that when her friend called her, she said that she wasn't free to talk to them because she was busy! She actually gave up talking to her friend just to talk to me! LOVE YOU VAL! =D Thanks for being there for me. I think you're right. I really should talk to her =/

Thanks Gab for going to the hospital with him! You know, you're the best too, because everytime I don't want to go to the doctor's with Yeye because I already planned something, that could so easily be moved, you always agree to go, even though you already have to go so often when I'm not around. Sorry!

Ok, I think Les is trying to either ignoring my question, or anything related to Vern. Haha. Oops. Anyway, I need to talk to him! Argh! He totally ignored my smses last night la! Even though they didn't concern Vern at all.

Anyway, I'm going to watch SingDollars tonight with Cel and family. YAY! Haha. Oh, and I talked to mom over the phone for the first time since I came back. HAHA. All because of Yeye. And we ended up talking for at least 30mins. Could have been an hour. Shan't elaborate on that. Too lazy right now. Ok, I've got to go off, need to talk to Les already. BYE!
-----------------------------------
If you're reading this, I really need to talk to you. I've made the decision of risking the friendship to speak my mind, and also to help you out. I hope it works out for the best, and not just works out like she said it would. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home