Friday, August 07, 2009

I ended up not bored...

HAHA ok, so ya. I ended up not bored today. I was supposed to watch 'Up' with Gab & friends, but there were no tickets left, so they went for a 4.20 show instead, but I had to meet Verns for dinner, so I decided against watching. I ended up going to More Than Words. Bought this small fan that can connect as a USB. Will be super useful in Canada! I don't have a fan there. Haha. Oh, and I bought this hp holder. The red-capped mushroom one.

I went home to put stuff down, and walked to Verns house and met her. Then, we went to ION and met Val and Seb at Dunkin' Doughnuts. Didn't really do much with them. Ended up leaving them after like, 10mins la. Then we went to TPC, because Verns wanted Pasta Mania, but she didn't know it closed down. We ended up eating at Fork & Spoon there. Then we bought milk tea from KOI Cafe. Damn nice la! And the pearls were super chewy and small. Then wanted Famous Amos at first, but as we were walking there, Verns suddenly didn't feel like having it. So ya. Then walked to church for session. Cam-whored a bit before session. Session was by Fel, talked about our doubts of our faith that we had. Played some weird game.

After session, went to Mac's as usual. Then went to Chomp Chomp with APY, Les, Shawn, Fiona, and Gilbert. Then we had to squeeze on the way home. Gilbert dropped us of in this order: Shawn, APY, Les, me, Fiona. Had a nice long car ride. Haha. Left Chomp Chomp at around 12.20, only got home at 1. I love Gilbert's car! But it's so big, that it took so long to parallel park, because the lot was quite small. Haha. Ya. Now I'm bored, because Les isn't talking to me -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home