Thursday, August 06, 2009

BORED!

Ok, so yesterday, I went to Frolick with Verns BEFORE dinner. Haha. Cam-whored a little. Then we went over to Mac's at TPC, and we decided to meet Les for "dinner". Haha. Because Verns didn't know if he was still angry at her or something, so I said I was alone, and then he didn't even care when he saw Verns. He wasn't even angry anymore la. Ya, but then he had to go for meeting at 8pm, and he met us at 7.30pm -.-

So then after that, we were leaving church to go home, and on the way to the bus stop, I saw Ryan and Amanda walking towards church, but I don't think they saw me. Then I saw a rat, and I distracted Verns by saying 'Eh, got a rat over there.' Then she saw and started saying she wanted one. Then I said, 'Eh, I don't think you should do that la.' because she was like, squatting and looking at the rat, but I was thinking more of a we saw it, said something laughed, ignored them. Instead, they saw us, we said hi, Ryan hugged both of us, she did absolutely nothing. She didn't even talk. It was really weird la.

Ya, I shall not continue about that. So anyway, Verns came over and we cam-whored. Actually, she did. I just took a couple of photos with her. Haha. But then she had to go home, so I walked her home. Yeah. That was yesterday.

Oh, and last night, I watched this show on Channel U about celebrity volunteers from Taiwan and Singapore going to third-world countries to help them. I really think that everyone should watch that show. It really opened up my eyes. Like, ya, I was aware of all the poverty and stuff, but I didn't know the poverty was that bad. Ok, actually I did, but for some reason, it still really touched me. I wanna go over and help them. I actually want to go and help Gawad Kalinga. =/ I like how a lot of people go in hopes of bringing joy to the lives of the people there, but a lot of times, it's the people who live there that bring joy to the volunteers. Like they say, 'Come as a visitor, leave as a friend.'

Today, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! Verns doesn't even know if she can have dinner with me. =( At least there's session tonight! I love session! Haha. Although I was late with Verns last week...for my sister's session!!!

P.S. Val, Verns is in love with Seb 's camera. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home