Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is crap.

I feel like shit. I don't know what to do. I don't even know who to talk to. Les is busy, I don't wanna disturb him. Everyone else has no clue of what's happening, and I really don't wanna explain it again. I feel like crying. I can't even find the words to describe what I'm feeling. I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. I don't understand why I even cried last night. Do I really hate Canada that much? I can't comprehend why I cried. I don't know at all. I have no explanation. This is total crap. I don't even want to leave anymore. I can't seem to be able to bring myself to pack my things and leave next Friday. Lord, please help me. I don't seem to be able to do this on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home