Monday, August 10, 2009

I got my hopes up, and I hope they won't fall again.

Ok, so I was actually just reading Val's blog, and I realised that yesterday was the first time I went for mass alone with her in my entire life! She's really starting to become a great big sis! I've loving her more and more!!! =D

So today, I talked to her, and it went better than I talked. It was a little hard to trust her, but then she swore that she would be honest about every single thing we talked about. I'm really glad about that. I hope she was honest, but there was one thing I forgot to ask. I guess I'll have to ask her tomorrow, but it seems much easier to ask her stuff now. =) I'm glad I talked to her.

Then, we net Ashton and went for lunch at some jap place near the Cathay. Ryan met us there later. Then we had 3 hours before our 5.30pm 'Up' movie. We ended up going to B&J's and shared a 3-scoop ice cream. Then went up to the entrance around 4.30? Around there. Stoned for quite a while. Finally went in at 5.30pm. Great movie, I swear. Then after the movie, we went to the kopitiam at PS for dinner. Amanda and I shared this Thai noodles thing. Didn't really like it though. Ya, then from there, we went back to Toa Payoh. Initially, I went because I didn't want to go home, so I thought of walking Amanda back with Ryan, but ended up Les asked me to meet him.

So, guess where I went with Les. To watch 'Up'! HAHA. It's such a great movie that within 2.5hrs of the movie ending, I went to watch it again! Heehee. Went for the 9.30pm show at Eng Wah at TPC. Haha. Then, the show ended at around 11.05pm. Took 155 from interchange home.

Was supposed to buy bread, but by the time I got to 7-11, there was no more bread. -.- Ya. So I left the house at 11am, and I got back at 11.45pm. The longest day out that I recall. Haha. And best part was that when I came back, Val was home! She actually stayed home studying! Haha. Ok, I should go sleep, but first, must watch yu le bai fen bai. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home