Wednesday, August 12, 2009

If I'm not careful...

...I'm gonna get myself into a lot of trouble.

I can't believe that less than 24hrs ago, I was just crying so much and I didn't really know why. Now, I'm just so happy! But I really shouldn't let my emotions get the better of me. So I talked to mom, and she seems fine with it! She says that dad wouldn't mind either, considering how he's always talking about it! I just hope that I won't be happy and all, and then he'll come and say no, then I'll be really crushed. I hope all goes according to plan! But I'll be letting the band down though. =/ I'm sorry, but it's for the good of my education...and my happiness.

Les, see! Writing an email wasn't the wrong choice!!! Heehee.
----------------------------------
THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home