Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wonderful Realisation.

All this time, I only thought my sister cared most for me. But I just realised that all of them care for me in different ways. Val's there for me to talk to when I need, Gab's there to keep me entertained, and he motivates, a.k.a. makes, me exercise, and Tim cooks for me, and he helps me understand why Dad is so, controlling, to put it nicely. So much for them not caring. I think it's more of a 'I don't care much for them' rather than a 'they don't care for me much'. I should start doing more for them.

Oh, did I mention how I favour Val and how long it took me to realise it? Ok, just if I didn't, I realised it when I was making her present for her 21st, and Gab was asking why I never made them any presents. Then I started thinking, and I realised that I've been making birthday cards and presents for Val since '07, if I'm not wrong, but not once have I made a card for Tim or Gab! Ok, maybe because I never spent Tim's birthday with him for the past 5 or 6 years, because of army and uni. Wow, that is long. Ok, anyway, ya. But I've spent Gab's birthday with him all the time! And I never bothered to get him a present in my life! So yeah, that's when I realised that I tend to favour Val over my brothers. Sad, but true. =( I should do something for them. Especially Tim's birthday this year! The first birthday I'll be celebrating with him after 6 years! Too long. And I don't know if I'll be celebrating with him next year either! He's way too independant. Living in a totally foreign place on his own for 4 years. But I'm glad to have him home. NICE FOOD! =D

Ok, I should probably get to clearing my stuff again.
------------------------------------------
NOVEMBER!!! =D Can't wait for Christmas! And it's not for the presents. It's for the fun. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home