Friday, August 21, 2009

Back

Hey! I'm back in Canada! Guess what. Lester is a bum. He never come online before I left! Anyway, flight wasn't very nice =( Quite a bit of turbulance, and not comfortable one! I sleep until stiff neck. And the food sucks. Japan Airlines, but not Jap food. Sian la. Just had lunch not long ago, started unpacking a bit. Then I realised that I forgot to bring back something for dad, and now he's angry at me -.- Not even 1 hour after I stepped into the house and I made him angry. Sian la. I miss Ash, Vern, Amanda, Les, Val, Gab, Cel, Van, and everyone else there already! I miss session...Ok, we're going out to buy groceries, so I'm gonna go off. Bye!
------------------------------------------------
Nov better come fast! Can't wait! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home