Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TODAY!!!

I went to school to say bye! :( And then went to meet Lester for lunch, and studied at Mac's while waiting for him to come. Haha. Can you believe that I've been studying WHILE ON HOLIDAY?! Haha. And Sharm and Ash think I'm crazy to do that. Even when AY asked if I wanted to study with them, I said yes, although I knew she was only kidding. Haha. I even bought an 'A' Maths assesment book. -.-

Then we ate lunch at the kopitiam near Courts and Eng Wah cinema there in TPC, and then after that I didn't know where to go, so I followed him to his office. Haha. Studied there while waiting for AY to come down with Ash. Went up to St Francis when they came. Verns came at 4.20, around there. Then she took 30mins to do TWO congruency questions because she kept procrastinating. Then we went to food point because we were hungry. The teh ping super nice and sweet! Haha. And I had cheese prata. Not bad, but not great either. I think Verns got irritated with Ash during tea break/dinner. Then when we went back, I never got back to studying, because we ended up in Lester's office talking. Haha. Then said bye to Les because he was going to Novena, and he wouldn't be back in church till around 7+, and I would have left by then.

Went back up, stoned with Ash while AY did her homework. Then ended up going to J8 with Ash because I had to buy cake, and he had to buy A pen that wasn't even in stock. HAHA. He got pissed off while I started laughing. He went to J8 just for ONE pen, only to find out that it wasn't in stock -.- Then he followed me to Prima Deli to buy the cake, and then we went to NTUC because he had to buy bread, then we went our seperate ways to go home.

Now I'm back, and waiting for Gab to come back to cut cake. If he's not back by 9, we're just gonna cut the cake without him. HAHA.

TWO DAYS and I'll be gone...but I can't wait for November!!! =D Ok, I shall go off, because I'm bored. BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home