Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleepy...

I'm sorry to dissappoint the HC Gr 10 and SC Band, but it's for my happiness. Oops :X I'm sorry, but your only bari horn has to leave you guys. I'm probably going to school to tell you guys this to hate me, but at least I'm telling you, and not mysteriously dissappearing! Heehee.

Ok, yesterday, I slept at 5am, but by 8.30am, I woke up, because Aunty Florance called me! So early in the morning! Then after talking to her, I couldn't sleep anymore! So I had 3.5hrs of sleep in total -.- Then I intended on sleeping after lunch, like a pig, haha, but I ended up going out to Jalan Berseh for fish soup lunch with Godma, Aunty Doreen, Ashley, Auntie, and Uncle. Damn nice la, I swear. Then ended up getting home around 2+, and I was meeting Verns at 4, so I didn't have time for a nap.

So I met her, went to Borders, went to Marks & Spencers, then walked around ION for a very short while, and decided to go Lor 8 because we wanted O Lua, but when we finally got there, we were suddenly not hungry at all, so we decided not to eat in the end. Haha. And by then it was about time to head over to church. Then we had a short session by Jos about Assumption. Then we all went for mass together, and then we had rosary after session.

After session, there was no supper! Man, I can't believe that I won't be going for session anymore! At least, not until I come back. Ya, then went to eat fried rice with Amanda, Ryan, and Verns. Lester joined Verns and me after, and then we went to the prata house near our place. Then we walked Verns back, and the Les walked me back. He's so nice! He bought me drinks again last night!

Ok, so I got home earlier than usual la, around 11+pm? Usually get home past 12mn after session...heehee. Then started writing my cards to friends, and I only slept at 4.30am. Haha. And I only completed 2 cards! Wow.

Then this morning, had to get up at 6.30 to go to market, so I only slept for about 2.5hrs because I ended up getting up at 7. =D So ya, over 2 days, I've only had 6hrs of sleep, the minimun required for each night! Haha. I should really get some sleep, or I won't enjoy tonight! Ok, I really need to go back to sleep! Can't tahan already. Nights! or Morning! Which ever you prefer la. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home