Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last day!

Ok, so today, I initially intended not to do anything and stay home. Then Ash asked me if I had the teenage mag from last month. Apparently, he wanted to read all the k-pop stuff. I ended up just giving him the mag. Couldn't be bothered to want it back. Nothing that intresting in that issue anyway. Haha. So ya, went down to church to pass it to him, then met Vern. Went into Lester's office, and slacked there for about 45mins? Ya. Then I went to J8 to buy stuff from NTUC for Gab, and bought sweets from minitoons for the plane ride later. Haha. Yup. That was my day.

OH! I came over to Pasir Ris after dinner, and I finally met up with Ms Helimmi! After so long! On the night before I leave. Haha. Just in time. Ya. Met her at Whitesands, the Mac's there. Her kids are super cute! Her daughter loves MJ songs, and she was in the car with her brother listening to them and dancing along, while I was talking to Ms Helimmi outside. Haha. Her dance super cute! Oh, and her son can sing pretty well for a 2 year old. Or is he 3? around that age. But they're pretty playful too.

Just got off the phone with Ash not long ago, was telling him about how his dislike for Ryan and Ryan's dislike for him was affecting Amanda a lot. Yeah, then I explained to him quite a bit on how it affected her la. And we both didn't know what to do about it though, because I wasn't supposed to tell him, so he's not supposed to know, and I know Amanda won't wanna ask what's wrong with the two of them. Like I told Ash, I really don't think their relationship is gonna last, but I don't know how to tell her. And I found out some quite intresting stuff from Ash while talking to him. Yeah, but it's not my problem, and yet it somehow is.

I'm waiting for Lester to come online! Because I'm not gonna sleep today. Haha. I have 4 hours to kill. Take 1 off for shower and last minute check, still have 3. Sian. Lester! Come online! Je veux parler en francais avec toi! I think I'm gonna read a walk to remember now. Or maybe I'll shower first. Hmm...I think I'll shower first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home