Sunday, August 23, 2009

ARGH!!! IDIOT!!!!

Guess who just HAD to ruin my SUNDAY with effing MATHS AND SCIENCE LESSONS!!!! Stupid idiot who just want to kill me! You can't just let me RELAX can you? EVEN WITH A FREAKING HEADACHE! Such and ass. I'm glad I'm not living with you after November. Why won't you just let me rest and get better? Do you not realise that I have not even been listening the whole time? I really don't care anymore. I'm not gonna do the work. Apparently you never understood me when I said that I hate people to ask me to study, ESPECIALLY YOU! I don't really care if you ask me to study actually. I care that you FORCE me to study. EVEN WHEN I FREAKING KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO TEACH ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I'm not slow! I understand what you teach AFTER THE FIRST FREAKING TIME! If I don't, I ask. STOP REPEATING EVERYTHING! I CAN'T STAND IT AT ALL!!! You can't seem to grasp the concept of relaxation can you? STOP BEING SO FREAKING KIASU! It's not like you don't already know my learning speed. If I learn fast, why you so effing worried? Forget it. I don't care anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home