Thursday, August 27, 2009

Heehee

=D I've been taking Tim's advice. You don't wanna listen? One ear in one ear out. It seems like you are, but in actual fact you're not! =D Worked for the past couple of days!

Anyway, went to withdraw from HC, returned Mr Cabralda his trombone, talked to Mrs Stone about not being able to help with CCD anymore. Didn't see Cabralda though, so returned it to Kazun. Then we walked to Joe's, bought veggies and fruits, went to Save-Ons, bought macaroni and meats and milk. I cooked lunch for the 3 of us yesterday! Haha. Wasn't a success though. Mac & Cheese that didn't taste nice. Potato salad that was so-so, but mom said wasn't too bad. Tim said that we didn't have recipe for mac & cheese, that's why it didn't turn out great. Haha. But ya, I know I can't exactly cook very well without recipes. I want to be like mom and Tim! The cook so well, but they have no idea what recipe they're using. They just come up with something on the spot. Haha.

Ok, wanna continue reading. Oh! My sister's keeper is a great book! And so is a walk to remember! Much nicer than the movie I have to say. =D
----------------------------------------
NOVEMBER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home