Friday, August 28, 2009

Snapped...

Well, my plan failed today. It's just too hard to let his small comments pass. It all adds up, and what's worse is that he's complaining that I'm doing something that ANYONE is possible to do. EVEN HIM! So what, I watch TV with my glasses, happen to fall asleep, and I get scolded? Is it my fault that I fall asleep? Why scold me, when you do it too? And why are you blaming me that I'm not studying when I'm actually STILL having summer holidays, even if I was supposed to go back to school? You made me go through half of maths by now, and I've only been home for one week. Are you just trying to make me hate studying? Or just you? Because you're making me do both. I've said that I can't study when someone forces me to, and you know that. So why are you doing it? The worst is that I don't snap at you, I snap at Tim and Mom, when they didn't even do anything to me at all! I realised that if you never came, life would be so much more peaceful in the house. Do you realise that EVERYTIME you fight, is always about the same thing? It NEVER ever changes, and it's really just pissing me off. It's pissing mom off too, and the worst part is that it's not you that suffers after, IT'S ME because then the whole house will be in a bad mood, and once I do some small mistake, your anger gets taken out on ME. Why? All because you listen to your sisters, and not your wife. So much for trust in a relationship. Forget it. I'm just gonna sleep all the anger that's building up in me off. I don't wanna waste my summer thinking about all these things when I could very well be enjoying my book, and just leaving the house and walking around, which I can do at anytime for all I care. You can oppose, but it's not like you can lock me out of the house either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home