Monday, March 03, 2008

*titleless*

Hey! I went ice skating with dre, marianne, cathrine, chantel, nikki, camille, alex, azaria, jina, and isabelle. We're all in J-CRU except for camille. She's in my PREP class.

We went to the fleetwood leisure centre along fraser and we planned on going to ensomnia for bubbletea after. But then dre thought of going to tim horton's since it was just across the leisure centre but no, isabelle and jina just wanted bubbletea so we ended up going to ensomnia. ok, so only dre drove and she could only take 4 ppl with her. So camille, isabelle, and jina went first cos they were the youngest and chantel accompanied them to stay with them while dre came back for us. ok then dre met us along the way cos we all started walking. Then there was 6 of us so 2 of us had to walk. Ok, so i walked with nikki while the rest went with dre. So then i started talking to nikki though i really didn't know her except for her name and how she looks. I found out alot about her and she found out alot about me too. It was a really nice walk. Well, when we were just close to a block away from ensomnia, dre reached us so we got in the car for a block. Yeah, and quite a few of them were playing DDRExtreme. I don't play DDR so yeah. Well, we shared 5 baskets of fries among 12 ppl. Well, that wasn't too bad. Then I had my first cup of bubbletea in years! It was nice to have my mocha ice blended here. Yeah, then renae came to ensomnia coincidentally. Yeah, that was Sunday for me.

Oh well, today was really tiring for no reason at all. Oh, and I celebrated my early day coming this friday too early. We had to miss half of lunch for band AGAIN and I was suppose to go for mass choir which means that my whole lunch will be gone without eating. No way. So i never went for choir. Well, when they said that everyone was to leave at 11.30am on friday because of the entrance exams, the 'everyone' excluded the band 8 class and teachers. ZOMG! i'm so pissed! Like, the people who NEED to freaking practice don't even care. The rest do. Band was horrid today. Only 2 people ended 'Genesis' on time. Sarah and myself. Ok so we were practicing for festival and he didn't stop us. Ok, fine. 'Los Matodores' was horrid too! I was the ONLY freaking person who ended WITH MY CONDUCTOR. I was like 'WTH'. Ok, then 'Secrets of McDougal's Cave'. That was worse. Sarah and I were trying to get the bass clarinets back to the correct rhythm of bar 43 (band ppl will know) but the just really couldn't hear us. I really doubt they heard us. It's IMPOSSIBLE (not almost) to hear the bass instruments because the freaking percussion people don't understand simple english. They were supposed to play freaking double piano (soft) and not freaking triple forte (really loud). For those that don't do music, let me just put it in simpler words. Compare a room with soft-spoken people to a room with out-spoken people. That's the difference. Well, so my half-day is gone and I have to pack my camp bag before Friday and not on Friday anymore.

Oh, just to let all of you know, I'll be going for my confirmation camp from Saturday to Sunday. It's really short but yeah. Sort of looking forward to it. Well, I'm really tired so I'm going to have an early night. Night all! Miss ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home