Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm Back!

ok so i'll update you on what's been happening since I last updated...hmm...22nd feb. nothing much to talk abt. 23rd feb...oh! I went to Rachael's house that near Cloverdale. It was HUGE! We were doing our SS project there. She had a huge games room upstairs that's close to twice the size of the kitchen! Oh, and her family own a FARM! She's also got 2 dogs and a cat that go anywhere they want to. They've got a barn full of cows too! Oh it was so cool! Too bad I forgot to take pictures. I planned on taking pictures to post here but I seriously forgot about it when we were doing our project. Well, yeah. That was Saturday for me. I didn't do anything worth talking about on Sunday. Then Monday till Thursday was the usual school day. Oh! Thursday we had open house and I was 'volunteered' by Mrs Sousa to help her at the Open House!

Well, all I've got to say to her is 'THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME DO THAT!' It was so fun! Well, after school, we were supposed to help make letters with different designs spelling the words 'Creative Communication Inc. International Poetry Competition'. I was helping Kathryn and Regina to finish the poster for the 'Pennies for Many' campaign that we have to run. Well, then I was dragged with Emma to help Mrs Sousa put up the long strips of paper containing the poetry competition winners and another long stip of paper for the visitors to write their own poems on. We weren't able to put all the words and poems up before supper, which was pizza and pop (I'll talk about it later), so Mrs Sousa's team had supper cut short.

Ok, talking about supper time. Well, we were all gathered into the Gym for rules and to say grace before eating. We were allowed 2 slices of pizza each and a can of pop before going for seconds. My group of friends and I were near the back of the line. Then we figured that there were people before us who were already going for seconds! Well, Mr Dejulius told all the people going for seconds to go to the back of the line. I didn't feel that hungry so I just took 1 slice of pizza and pop. When I got it, I started eating and realised that it wouldn't fill me. I thought of going for seconds but we didn't have much time and everyone else was already going for seconds. I wouldn't have gotten a piece anyway. So I was telling myself that I'd eat when I get home. So then the open house started at 6.30pm and Sarah, Angelica, and I were walking around with the Happy Cup/Bowl to ask students for donations because we were not supposed to ask visitors. We were just suppose to let them ask us what it was for before asking them to donate. Oh! We all got this nice shirt that says ' Holy Cross Open House 2008 Portes Ouvretes ? Ask Me' The french words mean doors are open. Well, I never sat at all throughout the whole afternoon so when I got back home, my feet were all red and I was super hungry. Oh! Sarah and I promised Kathryn to watch their choir performance and I've still got the songs stuck in my head!

Ok, then when I went back, my feet were red and I was starving. I then ate instant noodles with oyster sauce, ketchup, and roast pork. Then my mom made me ice my feet so I actually slept with ice packs tied to my feet. Then in the middle of the night, I took them off and my feet were really hot after that so I slept on the comfortor and not under. Then I woke up again because I was cold. And I was so tired that I slept for close to 12 hours.

Well, then after I woke up I went to the library with my mom. We went to guildford for lunch but went to SFU to submit some stuff for Gab first. Then I saw Angelica, Diane, and Martyna while walking to the kopitiam (a.k.a. food court). After lunch was walking to the library just across and on the way I saw Chelsea, Natalie, Jeremy, and Marlo. Well, then spent about 2 hours in the library trying to find stupid poems. Then it started raining and we walked back to guildford in the rain because we didn't have an umbrella with us. Then we went to wal-mart and bought stuff. Out of the blue, I wanted to bake choc chip muffins today so we went to save-on to buy choc chip. Then we went to the fish & chips shop just next to save-on for dinner. That was yesterday.

Today, I woke up to a nice blue sky although the weather predictions were rain and clouds. I wanted to go to Tim Hortons for breakfast but I felt so lazy so I slept in until 12 and had cereals for breakfast. Then I started baking my muffins after breakfast. So then after that I started this post. Then I'm going to go for the usual sunset mass and then I've got nothing to do after that. I gtg shower already. Mom's bugging me to shower now...Sorry for the long break of not updating for so long! Got to go! Bye! Miss y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home