Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wow...

You know, on the trip to Oregon this past weekend, I realised stuff. Like, I realised that my dad's just trying to do all he can to help me, and it's not like he's going to get anything out of it. He's just doing it all for me. I finally understand what Tim and my mom have been trying to tell me.

You know, I saw Val's entry about having the family back together, and Cel's entry about Saturday dinners, and it really struck me that my sister and cousin care about the family a lot more than I thought, especially since they aren't always there, especially Val. But I agree with both of them.

I'm really going to miss Tim once I go back. I've lived the past 5 or 6 years without him, and I was so happy to finally be with him again. Now, I don't even know when he's going back, and I don't know when I'll next see him anymore. =\ I guess Val must feel worse, because she hasn't seen him for an even longer time compared to me.

And I miss the family dinners too. It's just different without the whole family there, and it's true that it's more quiet these days, and they seem to just end earlier and earlier. It's a sad fact. Well, I just hope that we could all return home and stay together. I'll make that my birthday wish for this year. I wish that the family will return home and stay together forever. I really miss them...

Ok, I should probably hit the books. Actually, not the books. The exam papers. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home