Friday, April 04, 2008

Closer to hating than disliking...

I really dislike my dad that it's just a little less than hating him. He asked me what I want to do when I get to university. I'm like 'I'm 13! How am I suppose to know? I don't even know the different courses there are in university.'

Then when I immediately came back after school, I was super tired cause all four of my classes today had projects to start. I told myself to rest today and start tomorrow night after the 'family outing' before confirmation on Sunday.

Then my dad came in and asked me why I was not doing my work and I tried explaining it to him. He kept saying that I don't do my work and I am always so lazy. He doesn't even care that it's the start of the weekend and I just had a super tiring day today. I gave up trying to explain and just said that I just took a break from working on my English project, which was actually true. I was looking up the summary of the TV shows for the powerpoint slides.

I admit that I can be quite lazy but at least give me a break! I mean, come on! I just had a test yesterday and today. I had to start four projects this morning too and I had to bring my laptop to school just for the English project. The worse part was that I barely rested for 30mins before he made me do my work. I'm like 'What the heck!'

I've always complained daily to my mom ever since he came here. She tries explaining for me but he won't listen either. My mom talked to me and said that she knows that I'm too young to know what I want to do and she tells me that I should just tell him that I've had a tiring day and stuff like that.

Well, confirmation rehearsal tomorrow. Confirmation on Sunday. I've got to go for tuition now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home