Saturday, July 26, 2008

past few days...

Hey!

Ok, so on Friday, I went for a Handbell performance held by Ministry of Bellz with Ms Helimmi, Cassandra, Amanda, Violet, and Ada. Ok, I'm thanking Amanda for posting because I'm going to just take it from her.

"Met ada and violet outside my condo, they left their bags at my house and we mrted to dg to meet natalie and cass. On the way, violet said she brought her wallet but left her money in her bag. I told her that I’m not going back home. Haha. So she had to live without money for dinner. But luckily cass treated her dinner. Haha. Okay, are at yoshinoya after taking 20-30min to decide. Yup. We were talking about lots of random stuff which i shall not post here.

After dinner, we walked to YMS arts centre. Which is in between dg and city hall. Haha. On the way, we were laughing at alot of things. 1) Ada’s socks. 2) Ada’s slowness. 3) How Ada didn’t get the hint even after 15 minutes. Yup. Haha.

Reached the place at 7.15, saw miss mark and mdm lim! Omg. Haven’t seen them in a veryyy long time. Yup. They went to watch the concert too. Since it was free seating, they went in first. The rest of us waited for miss helimmi as she’s holding on to our tickets. She arrived at 7.25. Haha. Got our tickets and went to the 2nd floor. Then we realized that marlene’s performing! Haha. Was so excited. Yup. The concert rocked. It made me relive my 3 years in handbells from 2003-2006. How I wished time can go back to those fun times. After the concert, there was a Q&A session. And cass asked the funniest of all questions – “Can we play?” And miss helimmi said that we were suffering from Handbell-withdrawal Syndrome. Hahaha. Damn funny. Yup. But we managed to TOUCH our baobei (s) in the end. Haha.

I want to join the MOB ): I want to play Handbells again ): I want to be the president of my primary school’s handbells again ): (No, wait. On a second thought, I rather not. Reminds me of how I had to tolerate cass’s nonsense when she was Vice-president. Hahahahaha.)

Walked back to dg, mrted back to toapayoh and made our way home soon after. :)"

Haha. I agree with ay...I WANNA JOIN MOB...but i won't even be here lor. Yeah. then i have to say it wasn't as bad as i thought to meet marlene. Yeah. so all in all, it was great. Ringing the bells were great!!! I SO MISS THOSE TIMES! I wanna go back in time. Oh well, time sure flies. I gtg off for lunch though. BYE! I'll update you when I feel like it xD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home