Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Why...

Why...
1. Does the family have to suffer this way?
2. Did God give me such luck?
3. Do we have to be apart?
4. Must life be full of tough decisions?
5. Is everyone not being helpful?
6. Are my friends here not true friends?
7. Is it so hard for me to open up?

...and the list goes on. I am suffering. You are suffering. He is suffering. She is suffering. They are suffering. WE are suffering. I'm sorry I sound emo and stuff but life is just killing me emotionally and some family members physically. Just to let you know, I'm sort of going through a rough patch right now so I'm not in the best of moods. I'm not going to say what happened but I just want to ask that you pray for my family. I may not update often. Nights. Take care everyone and treasure everyone around you. Anything could happen at anytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home