Friday, May 09, 2008

Ahhhhhhhh

Ok, I may not talk about Whistler this post. But if you're the person involved in this, please don't think I told her!

Ok, so after school on multicultural day, my friend, her brother, my other friend, and me were outside the band room waiting for it to be unlocked. We wanted to get our instruments out of there. So let's name them to avoid confusions. Sister would be the one with the brother, Brother would be the only guy, Cute would be my other friend. So this is the conversation.
*Sister and Cute are grade 8 like me. Brother is grade 9.
*Cute was wearing a korean dress.

Cute was with her group of friends from grade 9. I was talking to Brother, and Sister was with her group of choir friends.

-I hug Cute when she arrives at the band room.
Brother: Hey Natalie.
Me: Hmm?
Brother: You know the band girl you just hugged?
Me: Yeah? What about her?
Brother: She's so hot! *points to Cute*
Me: OMGosh! I'm so gonna tell your sister!

Me: K****** (aka Sister)!!!
Sister: Yeah Natalie?
Me: *whispers* Your brother thinks one of our friend is hot.
Sister: Seriously? Who?
Me: He thinks R***** (aka Cute) is hot.
Sister: OMGosh! Are you serious?!?!?!
Me: Yeah, he just told me that after I hugged her!
*Both start laughing*

*3 weeks later aka yesterday*
I'm standing outside the band room and Brother, Sister, Cute, and another friend are all there.
Let's call another friend Saxie. So Saxie is also grade 8.
I'm standing with Saxie and Brother. Sister is with her group of friends again and Cute is near us.

Me: Hey K****(aka Brother)!
Brother: Yeah?
Me: I still remember what you told me 3 weeks ago!
Brother: And what would that be?
Me: *whispers* You think she's cute and hot! *eyes Cute*
Brother: You better not tell anyone!
Me: What about S****(aka Saxie)?
Brother: You better not tell anyone!

I turn to Saxie and tell her. We both start laughing so loudly and she nearly fell!

Brother: I thought I said not to tell anyone!
Me: Well, I really needed to tell someone! And she's the one I can trust most!
Brother: Fine...but under no circumstances are you to tell her *eyes Cute*
Me: Fine...
Cute: Natalie what are you talking about? What secret is it? Tell me!
Me: Sorry! I promised not to tell anyone anymore...
Cute: Aww...tell me...
Me: Sorry R*****(aka Cute). I really can't.
Cute: Aww...ok...

*Next day aka today*
After school, I had to go for a project at Cauliflower's house! I found out that I had 3 missed calls. I though they were from my mom but no...it was all from Cute. Then she sent me a text and said
"Call me ASAP please! I really need to talk."
So I was thinking 'Does she already know?'
So I called her, which was just...

So we were talking and talking for 20 minutes. She was telling me that she already knew even before the Whistler trip. She kept saying that she's been acting dumb in front of us and she was really really really sorry. Then she said that she told Sister this morning in Religion class (and of course, thanks to me, Sister already knew) that she knows what Brother thinks of her. Then Sister asked if she liked him back. Cute was not sure so she asked Sister to tell Brother that she has known for quite a while from a grade 9 friend and that she need's to sort her feelings out first. Now she's really scared that he'll take it the wrong way. Like a 'I find you too freaky for me' or the 'I'm sorry but I've got somebody in mind' kind of thing. So I told her one sentence. When in doubt, pray for help.

I think I'll not post about Whistler. I'm a little too tired today. Sorry! Maybe some other time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home