Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quiz again...again

How are you feeling today?
Seasons in the Sun (Summer is near >.<)
Will you get far in life?
Je Dois Tout Faire À Ma Manière (Gotta Go My Own Way in French)
How do your friends see you?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (-.-)
Will you get married?
在水一方 - Jiro 汪东城 (By the Water Side)
What's the story of your life like?
Christmas Tree Prayer
What's secondary school life like?
Swear It Again
How can you get ahead in life?
How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
How do you feel about your friends?
戀愛達人 - Show Luo 小豬 羅志祥
Describe them.
Your Heart Will Lead You Home
What's tomorrow gonna be like?
Jumpin', Jumpin'
What's in store for the weekend?
Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Describe yourself.
You - Switchfoot
Describe your parents.
In Moments Like These
How's your life going?
All Out of Love
My friends here are not true friends. I want my friends from back home whom I truly love. My family's back home too and I love them. I need more love here...freakishly true...
What song will they play at your funeral?
Last Christmas
How does the world see you?
你是我所有的回憶 - Calvin 辰亦儒
Will you have a happy life?
Gotta Go My Own Way
What do your friends really think of you?
Sing Hallelujah
Do people secretly lust after you?
I Don't Dance
How do I make myself happy?
What I've Been Looking For
What should you do with your life?
出口 - 飛輪海
Will you have children?
月桂女神 - S.H.E.
I'll elaborate on what I mean by they are not true friends. My friend's mom was going through chemo for her breast cancer, and she was really sad and all so see her mom suffer so much. I comforted her and all. Then when I found out that my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer, the reaction I got was 'Oh, she'll be fine.' in an 'I really don't care so don't tell me' tone. Then was my other grandmother and her back and the same reaction. Then was someone else I know and cancer again. Same thing happened. I was so mad at her. Like what the heck's your problem man. I just need a listening ear. Then there's this other friend where she had some problems with a guy and she kept calling me. My response was always telling her that I was free and could lend her a listen ear. After she solved that problem, she didn't say anything to me and just was so caught up it's just like i'm non-existant in her life.
Well, there's always JCRU who has never let me down. When I started thinking of my friends during one of the meetings when we were talking about friendships, they were all comforting me. They are the only group of great friends that are true to me. We always listen to each others problems at meetings.
Well, I got to sleep. Night all! Miss you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home