Saturday, June 07, 2008

...

i'm sick.
sick of the topic.
sick of the questions.
sick of the response.
SICK OF EVERYTHING.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE HECK UP AND STOP ASKING ME THAT QUESTION?
I'M PREFECTLY FREAKING FINE.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT EVERYONE'S BOUND TO DIE?
MAY I KNOW?

everyone tells me that we are all going to die. now when it really happens, who's the one freaking out and asking if i'm fine? it's more like you're the freaking one not fine. i'm perfectly fine. i know they're gonna go. they're not young. i would easily say that not many are his age and he's better than them both. i know he's going too but he's still better than them at this point. they use to be better than him before all this. honestly, i don't care! what's the point worrying when i'm half-way across the world not able to do anything? what's the point of YOU worrying when you are there but CAN NEVER EVER CHANGE THE FACT?! WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM! I HATE YOU FOR ASKING ME THAT QUESTION OVER AND OVER! have you ever heard of instant death? well a good example would be someone dying from a bad accident. and it could happen to anyone anytime. it happens everyday right? so what makes you think that it's never going to happen to any of us? think about that. you're making me think so much about them and making me feel as if i did something that caused it. what the hell did i do wrong that brought this? NOTHING OK? NO FREAKING THING! i'm going to stop here. if YOU ever read it, think about what i said. can you change the facts? what if someone got into a freak accident? would you have time to realise their meaning in your life? i give up trying to stop you from answering that question. if anyone else asks me that, i'll break down. reason being that i'm still getting over the fact that i'll never have the same friends here that i have back home, the fact that no one is my true friend here, the fact that this is all happening at the wrong time. why couldn't this have happened before we left? we would have just stayed on back home. never coming to somewhere that makes me feel like an outsider.

1 Comments:

Blogger clarice said...

hey girl, you ok??? you know you can tell me anything just write me an email ok. please let me know you're making me worried.

clarice

12 June, 2008 05:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home