Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry to my friends for the worry I caused you.
I'm perfectly fine.
I just needed somewhere to let my thoughts out.
I'm not worth worrying about.
Just forget all of my problems.
I just get them out of my system and then just not deal with them anymore.
So just forget my problems.
Deal with your own.
I don't mean to sound cold or rude.
I just don't want any unwanted pity and sympathy.
I just hate them.
I just want to be allowed to express myself without any of that coming in.
So just don't pity of sympathise with me.
The only way to help would be to just be your normal self.
Don't change the way you are at all.
I'll be happy with that because being yourself is the reason I'm your friend.
I don't like anyone who tries to be someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home