Monday, October 05, 2009

Hmm...

Man, I miss talking to Les, Ash, Mandy, Ryan, Vern, and all of them! I miss sessions too.

AH! 18 days! And I still haven't packed! How to pack?! I have clothes that I still need to use! =( But, I CAN'T WAIT! =D I still need to study too. What to do?! My first time using my com after 3 days! Accomplishment! But then again, I haven't studied much yet. DIE!

Well, just wanna wish Val a happy belated 21st, and Tim a happy early 25th! BIRTHDAY MONTH IS HERE! So many birthdays!

I'm suddenly wondering, did I really make the right choice? I'm afraid I made this choice based on the wrong reason. Did I? I don't know. I can't turn back anyway, so I guess I'll just have to live with my decision.

I haven't gotten angry at anyone for the past week! Another accomplishment! =D Proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home